Here at CCS carpet and upholstery cleaning specialists, we offer a stain protection treatment. Below are some of the benefits of this treatment, but in short, it will make your carpets/upholstery last longer and it will protect your carpets and upholstery from day to day dirt, oils or water based contaminants, making the cleaning of your carpets and upholstery a lot easier. The stain protection forms an invisible barrier over the top of your carpets, protecting it from everyday stains such as mud, accidents and spillages; it gives more time to stop the potentially harmful substances from ruining your expensive carpet and upholstery. Once we have deep cleaned your carpet and upholstery, we would like them to stay looking clean for even longer, stain protection really does help your carpets stay cleaner for longer.
- Replenishes all vital oils into your carpet and upholstery (extends the life of your carpets and upholstery).
- Forms an invisible barrier over the top of your carpets and upholstery.
- Prevents the static build-up of soils on your carpet and upholstery.
- Stain protector helps your carpets and upholstery repel spills, day to day dirt, mud and oily stains.
- Prevents many would be permanent stains.
- Eco friendly, invisible, odourless and completely safe to be used around children and pets.
We recommend having your carpet and upholstery stain protected every 5 years, but in some cases, for example, being the main walkways (heavy traffic areas), may need doing more regularly, around 18 months to 3 years.